Landed property is the best kept secret in the world.
- Land is more fun to own than stocks. Theres a reason its called real estate.” When you own the land, you have the foundation to dream, plan and build your new home when the time is right. Plus, buying acreage gives you space, much more then crowded city lots. You can fit five city houses on a one-acre home site.
- Purchase Land One to Five Years Before You Plan to Build. Pre-buying the land allows you to benefit from value appreciation. Rather than paying a higher value later.
- Look for a Development Property with no time-frame to build. This is the best option if you want to pre-buy land with developer amenities and infrastructure.
- Buying Land From a Developer can Save You Money. Its important to anticipate all future development costs and eliminate surprises. Is water supplied by the city, private water company or your own well? Will electric power be available at your property? What about gas lines, sewage disposal and road maintenance? Will you want cable TV and internet? When you buy from a land developer, the cost of infrastructure and modern amenities is part of the package up front – and because it is a shared community cost, it is less than developing the land yourself.
- Purchase Land in The Path of Growth Markets. Owning land near prime or up-and-coming growth areas means your property has a greater chance of increasing in value at a faster rate. Check the area for zoning, building codes, and other regulations to ensure the area will maintain its value for years to come.
- Purchase High Quality Land for The Best Value. Natural beauty is universally attractive. The presence of trees, hills, picturesque views, water access or water frontage, often yield higher value over time. For instance, buying into our five estates below.
- Plan to Start Small, Think Big and Grow Fast. For example, raise 20% down payment. Planning is the most important secret to acquiring the property of your dreams. Having your down payment in hand allows you to make a decision the same day ahead of competitive buyers who may be considering the same property.
- Take Advantage of Developer Discounts to Pay Less Than List Price. Land sales can save you thousands of dollars. The end of week, month or year are good times to check for discount offers when developers are motivated to close deals (check October promo below).
- Buy Land from Estate That Plan to Have Modern Infrastructure and Amenities. Modern conveniences add value to your property and increase your everyday enjoyment and comfort. Amenities enhance quality of life and increase resale value. Land developers offer amenities that few homeowners can afford to build on their own – tennis, fishing, swimming, and golf. All our estates fall into this category.
- Acquire Land and Build With Resale in Mind. Always picture the type of land (views, trees, infrastructure and amenities) that the majority of the buying public would want themselves. A smart land purchase is about not only yourself, but also the person you may try to sell to in the future.
- Always Purchase from a Known and Respected Developer. You should have complete confidence in the ability of the developer to complete all amenities and infrastructure in the promised time frame.
- Buy What You Can Afford and Not What You Want. The major reason why people loose opportunity to be land owners is that they want to buy already developed locations that they can’t afford anymore. Instead of keeping your money in the bank; you could buy a different location and flip it later for the place you originally want. To just wait is to waste. In property, you don’t WAIT TO BUY LAND, YOU BUY LAND AND WAIT.
The major fortunes in America have been made in land. – John D. Rockefeller
2. After filling the subscription form, transfer funds to the account details on the site.
3. Send an email of your payment details email@example.com payment evidence and our team will get back to you.
Estates available are:
Jasper Estate, Ibeju Lekki ₦6.8m (₦6m outright payment)
White House Estate, Atan, Ogun State ₦1.5m (₦1.2m outright payment)
Sapphire Estate, Ikorodu ₦2m (₦1.8m outright payment)
Beryl Estate, Ibeju Lekki ₦5.4m (₦5m outright payment)
Beryl Estate Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki₦2.3m (₦2m outright payment)
Originally posted 2017-09-21 15:42:12.