1. Ensure that after creating your instagram page, you include a profile picture and bio that gives more information about the product you sell. Also endeavour to drop a link to your website and the names you use for your other social media platforms as this makes it easier for your followers to connect with you.
2. Encourage your fans on other social media platforms to add you up.
3. Always ensure that your pictures and videos explain fully reasons why people should patronize.
4. Use catchy colours and awesome designs to draw the attention of your followers.
5. With instagram there is no limit to the number of hash tags you can use, so endeavour to use hash tags that are unique to your product.
6. Engage your followers by holding contests, dropping funny pictures and videos and carrying out surveys.
7. Finally, Its a give and take thing just like twitter. Ensure you follow your followers and like their posts.
Come and learn the benefits of social media at the Social Media Bootcamp 5th & 6th August,2016.
Register now for SOCIAL MEDIA BOOTCAMP WITH STEPHEN AKINTAYO
You will learn the importance of Social Media Mastering,Facebook,Twitter,
Social Media automation strategy
Social Media Networking tips
Rethinking marketing and the new sales funnel
Types of social media /tools/users
Personal Branding online
Gaining trust of your online network
Resolve online conflict
Writing Business policies and guidelines for online use, for employees, consultants, public etc when talking about your brand.
Writing a Digital marketing strategy
Date: 5th & 6th August 2016.
FEE: 15,000 (50% Discount if you pay on or before Thursday 4th)
Fast track Bonus if you pay today:
Social Media automation software worth 47USD
Facebook video software (47USD)
Work through video worth (47,000)
Venue: SME House,51/52 Ijaye Road,Ogba Bus stop,Ikeja. ( you can participate live via webinar online from any part of the world.)
Call: 08188111999 Direction or Enquiry.
Register now at bit.ly/
Originally posted 2016-08-04 12:16:46.