Creating Great Content People Will Love.
I know there are people out there who are about to throw in the towel and give up on writing content completely. Just before you do that, here are some content challenges and ways to solve them:
1)I suck at writing, I cannot create great content
Great content is all about answering the questions of your audience. Be it about a product, promotions, services or your expertise about your industry, as long as you have those answers, you are on your way to creating great content
2) Content is only useful if it gets people to buy from you
Not every content you create must result in people buying from you. It is more important to create a connection with your audience first, give them to the opportunity to get to know and trust you. People love receiving content that speaks to their need, helps them overcome a challenge or generally makes them feel good.
It is not wrong for you to let your audience know about your product or service, it is just that people are more interested in knowing what your product can do for them than what selling it will do for you.
Now, a few tips on creating great content
- Keep it focused: Make sure that all your blogposts, social media and other marketing messages are concise. Avoid unnecessary write ups that lengthen your messages
- Pick the right medium: Once you discover the medium that works for you, be it video, audio, text or photo, stick with it
- Repeat and Reimagine: you dont have to create new things all the time. It is ok once in a while to share the same content across different channels.
Other tips are:
- Make sure you create a connection with your audience
- Entertain your audience; evoke emotions
- Make incentives available
- Make your content helpful.
With these in mind, I’m sure you will be on your way to creating the best of content
Originally posted 2016-08-04 14:35:40.