Buy and Sell at the Right Time
Timing is important in all investments, but unlike other investments bonds, stocks, and mutual funds to name a few – there are two characteristics specific to real estate investing.
1. Real estate transactions take a long time.
2. Each piece of real estate is unique.
In order to buy or sell property it takes a long time, and while the transaction is taking place, the market is constantly changing. This makes timing the purchase or sale of real estate tricky. When you are investing in real estate, you are trying to sell high and then jump back into the market by buying low. Timing the market in such a way is a challenge.
Look for property that is a fixer upper to get a good deal. If you have an aptitude for home repair or you know an inexpensive worker, you can increase the value of a home by over 10%. Search for foreclosure auctions and Notice of Default alerts in the area newspapers and online. Find a good deal on property by anticipating positive change in depressed areas. Up-and-coming neighborhoods, in areas where people have been leaving tend to have lower prices. Find areas where the government is involved in development efforts.
The key to employing any of these strategies is the access to capital. This doesnt mean having an account with a large sum of money in it. Instead, you need to have access to money. By maintaining a high credit score, nurturing an efficient relationship with your lender for quick approval for financing, and having access to liquid assets, youll be prepared to jump when the right deal comes along.
Even in a slow market, the chance to make a profit investing in real estate is still likely. To do this, however, youll need to do your homework, have a long-term outlook, and be able to walk away from any deal.
Saving Cash on Little Things Adds Up
Buying property is one of the largest purchases youll ever make. Even if you arent putting up a large down payment, by having a mortgage you are making yourself responsible for a sizable amount of money. Theres also the possibility of tax consequences.
By saving as much cash as you can, youll have money for the things that inevitably pop up. As it is, you know youll need to pay for the closing costs and the initial down payment. Closing costs include the mortgage, fire and hazard insurance, title fees, and many other costly items.
Follow these tips to save money:
1. Get the best financing deal you can find. First and foremost, be sure to have your financing in place BEFORE you make an offer. To get the best deal, research the rates available for your credit score and try to get financing companies to compete for your business. Ask what options are available given your credit rating. Negotiate with your lender to lower or eliminate costly fees and charges. Avoid paying an application fee if you can.
2. Find your own providers. You dont have to use the companies that your agent or lender recommend. This is important when selecting your title and insurance company. Your agent and lender have lists of recommended companies because they have pre-established relationships. Keep in mind that you are the one paying them. Carefully review their fees and rates before making a decision. You can use any company you wish.
3. Be willing to negotiate. Even a seller in a sellers market needs to be flexible. People sell for many reasons death in the family, divorce, job transfers, etc. Sellers in these situations are highly motivated to complete the real estate transaction quickly at almost any cost. If youre willing to work with them and be flexible, you may get a good deal.
Consider negotiating a deal where the seller pays a larger portion, or all, of the closing costs.
Remember our Black Friday Offer is still up and i am sure you wouldn’t want to miss it; there are less than 25 slots left and that’s limited, but you can still hasten up to join in the promo. To do that simply follow the details state below and be your own Lord.
3 Simple Simple Steps to Subscribe for Gtexthomes Flash Promo and Instalment Promo
1) visit www.gtexthomes.com And click estate, click on the image of the estate you want to buy and it will take you to the Subscription Form.
2)Tranfer to the account detail on the site after filling the Subscription Form.
3)Send email of your payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org with payment evidence and our team will get back to you.
FOR enquiries visit the FAQ section of www.gtexthomes.com call 08093075999 during work hours. For cash investment. Visitwww.gtexthomes.com/investment .Congratulations as you are on your way to owning a piece of the earth.
Whatsapp me directly on +2348188220077. Terms and Conditions Applies
Originally posted 2017-11-16 17:53:11.