Contents are very crucial parts of any Business, website or blog. Any online marketer should know how to balance quality contents with Contents Search Engines want to index.
Effective S.E.O content will drive in customers to your blog or website; 90% of customers click on the first few pages retrieved by Search Engines.
S.E.O is an acronym for SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION and it goes hand in hand with Contents.
Google displays webpages based on RELEVANCE AND AUTHORITY.
RELEVANCE is determined by where and how many times you use certain words in that Content (in this case SEO) and AUTHORITY by the number of LINKS pointing to that page and how trustworthy they are.
Highlighted therefore are 7 quick tips on improving your SEO content writing:
- When writing include a keyword in your TITLE this makes it easy to be indexed by Google.
- Your Content should solve a particular problem, this way it attracts more readers to the Website
- Short and Straight to the Point Content will increase SEO on your website or Blog
- Using too many keywords can get you penalized; minimise the Use of KEYWORD in your content AVOID KEYWORD STUFFING
- Avoid duplication of Contents as Search engines can punish you for that USE ORIGINAL CONTENTS.
- To get high SEO ranking always add images to your post as this appeal to the reader and the images must be relevant to the post.
- Always end with a Call to Action with an attached LINK including your Keyword
Do you want to know more on writing effective SEO content? Click this Link to become a Pro.
ITS 100% GUARANTEED TO TURN YOUR BUSINESS AROUND.
Originally posted 2016-10-12 15:05:10.